Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Belgian Beer - General

You might have noticed I was not too active blogging about Belgian beers. Not because of any less drinking but responsibilities around work increased (good!) however free time decreased (bad!). Anyway ... I'll try to bring you some more Belgian beers, but if you do have any you would like to share please let me know.

Also as readers of this blog (are there still any out there?!) if you come across any links which might not work please do let me know! So I can update them.

In the meantime, happy summer drinking. Some lovely fresh Belgian beers out there ...
Andreea


1 comment:

Marko said...

When I used to live in Brussels, one of my favourite beers was Cuvee Ermesinde. It was hard to find, but they usually had it at Moeder Lambic (the place where I discovered this beautiful beer).

Have you tried it?
Is it still around?