Thursday, February 08, 2007

Beer Bar in Brussels - Chez Moeder Lambic

Lately I have not been drinking beer (or wine for that matter), nor cooking a lot or eating out. Why? Well because it is the beginning of the year and real life took over at full speed. But that doesn't mean I have forgotten all about the Belgian Beer.
So here it is: another one of my favorite Belgian Beer Bars in Brussels. It is the Chez Moeder Lambic. Conveniently located in a busy commune of Brussels, the Chez Moeder Lambic is a very small bar but oh-ho! The beer list is endless and a lot of the beers can be found on tap as well. The bar offers over 350 Belgian Beers (!!!) so I'd say it's a must for every Belgian Beer lover out there.
Note: I have to update the photo. See comments!
Chez Moeder Lambic: Rue de Savoie 68, 1060 Brussels

5 comments:

Glibbidy said...

WOW! I haven't ben to that place since March of 2002! That Duvel sign looks like a new addtion since my last visit.

NaS said...

Hello,

The Duvel sign as been gone this february 08. And the product of Moortgat also.

It's our choice to not serve Industrial products.

That's why there's no 1000 products but mor like 350 products. Only belgian ones.

Thank's for your good opinion about our work.

Anonymous said...

Please let me get this flat at 200m from this paradise :D
I discovered this bar when I was a student 10 years ago, and I didn"t get the chance to go there often enough, but this may change...

Anonymous said...

A local pointed me to this bar while I was in Brussels last week. I was in beer heaven. The goat cheese I ordered with the beer was a great accompaniment. It was well patronized and deservedly so.

For the record I had:
Gouden Carolus Classic
Guldenberg (on tap)
Kerkom Triple (on tap)
Stoutarik
Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus

Unknown said...

Now a days you need to take stress of the Cocktail during the venue as there are Bar for hire which offer great services including the bar as well as the bartenders which are there for serving the guests as well as for entertainment also.