Tuesday, June 12, 2007

www.belgian-beers.eu

A little more Beer News. First of all you can now find this blog under www.belgian-beers.eu as well!
Now, more a guideline to this blog. On your right hand column you will see:
- 101 categories. These are posts related to food, wine, and restaurants in Brussels and beyond.
- beer bars in Brussels ... well a little obvious, no?
- Belgian beer festivals and open brewery (door) days. This is a new addition to my blog, so please check it out and let me know of any beer festivals I should add. So far I added the obvious and not so obvious ones, but I am sure there are plenty more beer festivals in Belgium I don't know about. I will try to keep the beer festivals as updated as possible. Promise!
- beer resources, other blogs and links related to beer.
- and the last section, the longest one as well, listing all the different breweries/ brasseries/ brouwerijen I come across when posting on Belgian beer(s).
Enjoy, and any comments, feedback or suggestions are more than welcome. Cheers.

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the extra resources on your blog! I already found it super interesting and fun, now it's even better!
-ABN

Anonymous said...

Actually, it's 'brouwerijen' in plural, not 'brouwerijs'. :-)