Saturday, November 06, 2010

Belgian Beer no.346: Redor Pils Dupont

Just so you don't think we have become beer snobs and only drink special beers. I very much like what they call 'factory' beers as well and sometimes they simply taste familiar and right.
Here an easy pils, the Redor Pils - Dupont from Brasserie Dupont. I wrote on a Brasserie Dupont beer before. The Redor Pils is a simple easy to drink 5% pils, kind of bitter but not too much perfect for an afternoon. The rest of Dupont beers still need to make it on the blog as we actually had quite a few of them, again because they are readily available.

1 comment:

bazza said...

At last, a beer I know! I agree that sometimes one simply appreciates a 'factory beer' although I usually go for the special beers when in Belgium.
Most of the Anheuser–Busch InBev beers are available in the UK so Leffe & Hoegarden are always obtainable.
Bazza’s Blog ‘To Discover Ice’