Friday, April 04, 2008

Belgian Beers Boutique

Some more news for you:
- after celebrating 200 Belgian Beers on this blog, some of you asked when / if there is any http://www.belgian-beers.eu/ merchandise available? Hmmm ... never thought about it. But I got working and now you can have a go at a T-Shirt, a Mouse Pad or a Magnet. Your choice :) Let me know what you think and if you would like to see more products, perhaps, sometimes in the future? Do you like them? At all?
- remember the world beer (photos) domination? Well I have news, the book is on its way, and my photos are in. Will keep you posted as soon as I know more.
More:
- if you linked to me and I didn't link back, let me know! I will link back as soon as I get the chance, promise!
- and if at any point you come across Belgian Beers mentioned in the news or print or wherever please let me know.
I guess that's about it for today... Have a good (beer) weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Andreea.

Ordered the "Got/ Had Beer T-Shirt"